October 06 - 08, 2021
The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, CA
TheOne-To-One Partnering Experience
What To Expect And How To Make The Most Of Your Experience
1:1 Partnering Meetings
At BioNetwork our attendees say, what you put into the 1:1 partnering you will get out of the partnering. The summit is enjoyed best when you plan ahead and put time into planning your partnering experience in advance of the conference. What does this look like? Below is an overview of the 1:1 partnering meetings and how to maximize ROI of your time spent at the BioNetwork partnering summit.
How It Works:
- Get registered! Four weeks before BioNetwork you’ll receive instructions on how to register on the partnering site.
- Create a hotlist! You’ll have access to the list of participating companies and executives, as well as their offerings and partnering objectives – you’ll be able to select who you want to meet based on your needs.
- Start messaging! The easy-to-use system allows you to request and accept meetings, and message attendees.
- Get accepted! After both parties accept the meeting request, the system will slot you into a private meeting room that fits your schedules. Invite your colleagues to join, move appointments, and communicate with attendees with ease.
- All day, every day! The partnering site is live throughout the event and you can access it on your mobile device.
Please contact Cheryl Porter with any questions regarding the one-to-one partnering onsite:
On the Go Partnering With the App
We know travel schedules are tight and you shouldn’t have to wait to be at your computer to take control of your partnering experience. Through the all updated mobile app you can:
- Schedule and accept meetings
- Access the attendee list and message participants
- View your partnering schedule and the conference agenda
- Block out your schedule with must-attend biotech spotlights and panels
- And more!